Sigh. Chinese New Year is coming soon.
O levels results is coming out next week. I scared I might fail my english.
My english is simply CMI. LOL.
Combined humans is also a worry for me. The geography paper is difficult.
>.<
All I hope now is that I get my good L1R2B2 so that I can enter Ngee Ann's School of Life Science and Chenmical Technology [School of LSCT], Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering[CBE].
* keeping my fingers crossed until results comes out. *
Fear for CNY
Who actually knows that I fear CNY?
I fear that it would be the last CNY with my relatives. It has happen trice and I dont wish for a fourth one to happen this year.
Maybe I am thinking too much about it, however, it has left a fear in me.
Instead of asking myself questions that I might have negative answers, I have decided to ask myself questions which I can have positive answers.
Am I confirm to go polytechnic?
My answer is YES and it's definite.
Do I know that I have a lot of people caring for me?
YES! *Nods heads* Thanks people for showering concerns on me. It's appreciated. (:
From Priscilla, Valerie, Huimin, Nick, Daniel, Doreen, Jinxing..........
Tired.
Shall continue my post tomorrow.
Maybe after coming back from Ngee Ann Polytechnic's open house which I will be going again tmr. Haha.
See ya! (:
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment